Coming up in San Jose
Ted Powers has a column in Anthropology News that provides a preview of ASAP sessions in San Jose: “Situating Policy in an Unsettled World at the 2018 Annual Meeting.” The link to it is:
Georgia Hartman will be running short Instagram posts–echoed through Facebook and Twitter–on the sessions, including updated room numbers when they are needed because of AAA shifts from the Marriott to the Convention Center. If you are not already following, remember that ASAP is @anthofpolicy on all three of those media.
The ASAP business meeting is from 7:45 to 9:15 on Friday, November 16.. The location has been moved from the Marriott to the Convention Center in the Willow Glenn Room. Cash bar and free food. This is a transition year with Carol MacLennan and Paul Stubbs coming is as Co-Presidents, and Bill Beeman and Christina Garsten coming in as Co-Presidents Elect. Georgia Hartman is also taking over as Communication Director. So the meeting will be a good chance to discuss the future.
Minutes and other information from the last business meeting in 2017 are available on our web site at http://anthofpolicy.org under the “Resources” tab. The direct link is:
As always you can find us . . .
. . . on the web at www.anthofpolicy.org
. . . on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as @anthofpolicy
– Eric Cheng for the listserv at: [email protected] or [email protected]
– David Haines for the web at: [email protected]
– Georgia Hartman for Instagram at: [email protected]
– Judi Pajo and Ted Powers for ASAP columns in AN at: [email protected] and [email protected]
– Jason Scott for Facebook and Twitter at: [email protected]
– Paul Stubbs for the ASAP program at the 2018 AAA in San Jose: [email protected]